Daily flights from September 13, 2013!
Enjoy the delights of Busan, Korea’s second largest city!
- Swim at Haeundae– Korea’s largest beach
- Eat fresh seafood at Jagalchi Fish market
- Explore the nearby ancient city of Gyeongju (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Visit the Busan Aquarium – Koreas largest aquarium
- Osaka(Kansai) - Busan
- 【Happy Peach fare】4,780 JPY - 21,580 JPY /one-way
- 【Happy Peach Plus fare】7,280 JPY - 28,880 JPY/one-way
MM15 Osaka（Kansai）12：20→Busan 13：45
MM16 Busan 14：35→Osaka（Kansai）16：00
-Fares quoted are person, per one-way trip.
-No fuel surcharge on all Peach international flights.
-A payment fee and passenger service facility charges will apply per person, per one-way trip.
Checked-baggage and seat selection charges apply. (Happy Peach Plus fare includes FREE 1 checked baggage and seat selection).
-Booking fee applies when making a reservation via Contact Center or at airport counter.
-Fares may vary based on availability and are effective at the time of purchase.
-Fares and conditions may be subject to change without notice.
-Subject to government approval