July23, some of PEACH flights have irregular operations due to typhoon. We recommend checking Information for details.
WEDNESDAY 23rd JULY
MM023 Osaka (Kansai) Dep.08:40 → Taipei (Taoyuan) Arr.10:30
- New time : Osaka (Kansai) Dep.12:10 →Taipei (Taoyuan) Arr.14:00
MM024 Taipei (Taoyuan) Dep.11:05 → Osaka (Kansai) Arr.14:45
- New time : Taipei (Taoyuan) Dep.14:35 → Osaka (Kansai) Arr.18:15
MM921 Okinawa (Naha) Dep.08:35 → Taipei (Taoyuan) Arr.09:00
- New time : Okinawa (Naha) Dep.13:05 →Taipei (Taoyuan) Arr.13:30
MM922 Taipei (Taoyuan) Dep.09:35 → Okinawa (Naha) Arr.12:10
- New time : Taipei (Taoyuan) Dep.14:05 → Okinawa (Naha) Arr.16:40
MM214 Okinawa (Naha) Dep.13:40 → Osaka (Kansai) Arr.15:35
- New time : Okinawa (Naha) Dep.17:40 → Osaka (Kansai) Arr.19:35
*Time displayed is in LOCAL TIME
* MM214 is delayed due to aircraft rotation which is affected by typhoon
July23, PEACH flights from/to SHIN-ISHIGAKI and KAOHSIUNG may expect irregular operations due to typhoon.
We recommend checking Information for details.
【Cancellations regrettable due to unavoidable shortage of flight crew personnel】
Peach Aviation Limited (Peach; Representative Director & CEO: Shinichi Inoue, Head office: Izumisano-shi, Osaka) has announced amendments to its Summer flight schedule for 2014, due to an unavoidable shortage of flight crew personnel, which will affect flights from May 19th, resulting in cancellations of some flights.
Cancelled Flights from May to October
Currently, new booking cannot be made for the flights listed in the above list. Passengers on affected flights will be notified by email to address registered at time of booking. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
Please check our Time Schedule.