- KIXOsaka (Kansai)
- CTSSapporo (Shin-Chitose)
- NRTTokyo (Narita)
- HNDTokyo (Haneda)
- MYJMatsuyama / Ehime
- OKAOkinawa (Naha)
- ICNSeoul (Incheon)
- TPETaipei (Taoyuan)
- HKGHong Kong
- PVGShanghai (Pudong)
- BKKBangkok (Suvarnabhumi)
Flight Handling in Response to Pneumonia Linked to New-type Coronavirus
Thank you very much for your continued and loyal support of Peach.
Since last December, there have been multiple reports of pneumonia outbreaks linked to a new type of coronavirus in Wuhan, Hubei Province in the People's Republic of China.
Peach’s handling in regard to this outbreak is as follows.
1. Flight Suspensions or Reduction for some international flights in response to the spread of the New-type Coronavirus
In responding to the spread of the New-type Coronavirus, we have decided to temporarily suspend or deduct service for some international flights and have applied to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism for the change of the flight schedule plan.
We sincerely apologize to all of our customers affected by this decision.
Please check the 'Flight Suspensions or Reduction for some international flights in response to the spread of the New-type Coronavirus' for more details.
2. Special Handling of International Air Tickets
For information on our special handling regardless of flight status, please see as below.
Affected flights: Flights listed below which were booked on or before 27th February, 2020
Application deadline for Refund or Transfer to an alternative Peach flight: Until 11th March, 2020
※For information regarding refund application or transfer to an alternative Peach flight, please use the URL below:
※"＝" mark stands for a round trip.
■Regarding Refund or Transfer to an Alternative Peach Flight
Affected customers may apply for a refund through the Peach website. Please access to below URL for refund application through the “Manage Booking” page.
*For log-in, please prepare the booking reference number and one of the customer's names (family name only) of booking.
*No handling fee will be charged for this refund application.
< Manage Booking Page >
2) Transfer to an Alternative Peach Flight of the Same Route (No Change in Origin and Destination)
Affected customers may apply for a flight transfer to an alternative Peach flight of the same route (no change in origin and destination) through Peach website. Please access to below URL for flight transfer application through the “Manage Booking” page.
*For log-in, please prepare the booking reference number and one of the customer’s names (family name only) of booking.
*No handling fee is required for this flight transfer application.
< Manage Booking Page >
3. Restrictions on Entry to Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan due to New-type Coronavirus
Due to the influence of Pneumonia linked to New-type Coronavirus, entry restrictions have been announced in Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Please check the links below for details.
・Hong Kong Special Administrative Region official website
・Taiwan Centers for Disease Control
・Immigration Services Agency of Japan
The following people are not permitted to enter Japan for the time being unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Non-Japanese passport holders who have travelled to Hubei and Zhejiang Provinces in the People's Republic of China within 14 days before arriving Japan.
- Non-Japanese passport holders who have Chinese passports issued by Hubei and Zhejiang Provinces in the People's Republic of China.
- Non-Japanese passport holders who have travelled to Daegu and Cheongdo-gun in Republic of Korea within 14 days before arriving Japan.
4. In-flight Announcements by Cabin Attendants
By request of the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, we have been making an on-board announcement for asking passengers with symptoms such as a cough or fever or have a concern that has been infected to report to an airport quarantine inspector upon arrival.
5. Wearing of Masks and gloves by Cabin Attendants
Cabin attendants have been wearing masks and gloves on board to reassure passengers who are using our services.
6. Disinfecting of Cabins
In order to reassure passengers flying with Peach, we are using an alcohol disinfectant to disinfect the following parts of the aircraft when carrying out cabin cleaning on flights arriving back in Japan: Tables, seat equipment such as armrests, toilet door knobs, and other parts with which passenger's hands come into contact. (Disinfection may not be possible in the event of a late arrival delay, etc.)
Applicable routes : Honkong - Osaka(Kansai) Flights
7. Distribution of "Health Cards" Created by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare and Quarantine Stations
A health card created by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare and quarantine stations entitled "Novel Coronavirus Infection Occurring in Wuhan City, China" is being distributed on board to passengers.
8. Wearing of Masks by Ground Staff
Our airport ground staff (including those within Japan) are wearing masks to reassure passengers using our services.
9. Reinforced Quarantine Control at airports
Peach flights to/from China is under normal operation as scheduled.
For the latest flight status information, please click below link.
However, please note that you may be subject to a health check upon entering airports within China due to reinforced quarantine control. For further details, please refer to information provided by the relevant airport.
10. About boarding of passengers infected or suspected of Pneumonia Linked to New-type Coronavirus
Passengers who infected or suspected of having the Pneumonia Linked to New-type Coronavirus, we decline on board.
Please click here for details.
11. Transportation of Space Sanitizer
Below Space Sanitizes are prohibited to transport by air.
Taiko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Cleverin (Stand type, Pen type)
There is no restrictions on similar products from other manufacturers, however, the rule may subject to be changed.