- KIXOsaka (Kansai)
- CTSSapporo (Shin-Chitose)
- NRTTokyo (Narita)
- HNDTokyo (Haneda)
- MYJMatsuyama / Ehime
- OKAOkinawa (Naha)
- ICNSeoul (Incheon)
- TPETaipei (Taoyuan)
- HKGHong Kong
- PVGShanghai (Pudong)
- BKKBangkok (Suvarnabhumi)
Procedures Change of Smart Baggage Acceptance
From 15th January 2018, "Smart Baggage" with Non-Removable lithium batteries will not be accepted as carry-on baggage or checked baggage.
"Smart Baggage" is a baggage which equipped with lithium batteries, and has a function such as charging other electronic devices etc.
· Bags with lithium batteries charging of other electronic devices such as mobile phones and tablet.
· Bags with GPS tracking devices
· Self-propelled suitcase which auto-tracking its owner
· Suitcase which people can ride and move
To take the Smart baggage into cabin, the lithium batteries must be removable. Smart Baggage with Non-Removable lithium batteries will not be accepted as carry-on baggage.
For checked Smart baggage, lithium batteries must be removed, and the removed lithium batteries must be carried into cabin. Smart Baggage with Non-Removable lithium batteries is not acceptable.
There are capacity and quantity limitations of batteries for both carry-on baggage and checked baggage, please check here for "Lithium metal batteries, lithium ion batteries" in advance.