Peach Will Issue New Peach Points to Replace Some Expired Points
Peach has decided to issue new Peach Points to replace those that expired during the period of flight suspension due to Covid-19.
- This offer is valid for Peach Points issued in Japanese Yen (i.e., the amount is denominated “JPY”).
- Part 1.
Eligible: Peach Points issued in Japanese Yen (JPY) that expired between June 19, 2020 and February 28, 2021.
Applications: March 1, 2021～ March 31, 2021
- Part 2.
Eligible: Peach Points issued in Japanese Yen (JPY) that expired between March 1, 2021 and March 31, 2021.
Applications: April 1, 2021～ April 30, 2021
How to Apply
To apply for issue of new Peach Points to replace expired points, you need a Peach account. (Click here for information about Peach accounts)
The application procedures are described below.
- An application for issue of Peach Points cannot be cancelled once made.
- Newly issued Peach Points are valid for 180 days from the date the issue procedures were made.
- The new Peach Points will be issued in the same name as the expired points they are replacing.
1. Log in to your Peach account.
Open the Peach website and log in to your account.
2. Go to the "Issuing New Peach Points to Replace Expired Points" page.
- Desktop site
After logging in, check the Topics section for a link, or from "Peach Points" tab at the top choose "Issuing New Peach Points to Replace Expired Points" from the submenu.
- Mobile site
After logging in, check the Topics section for a link, or choose "Peach Points" from the menu to the right and select "Issuing New Peach Points to Replace Expired Points" from the submenu.
3. Enter information about your expired Peach Points and apply for issue of replacement points.
Enter the voucher number and voucher PIN of your expired Peach Points, as well as your registered email address, and proceed to the issue procedures.
Your voucher number, voucher PIN, and registered email address are contained in the email sent to you when those points were issued.