- You can now use the app to check-in for domestic (flights within Japan) at all airports.
- You can now use the app to check-in for domestic (flights within Japan) at Sendai Airport and Fukuoka Airport.
- You can now use the app to check-in for domestic (flights within Japan) at Sapporo (Shin-Chitose) Airport and Naha Airport.
- Android version has been renewed.Download
- Now you can receive your flight information such as flight cancellations and delays via push notification.
- iPhone version has been renewed.Download
Peach App FEATURES
Fastest and easiest process from booking to boarding with automatic login
Log in to your Peach account the first time you use the app, and you will always be logged in after that. This eliminates the need to enter hassle information at the time of booking, and your booking information will be automatically linked to the app, so you can proceed smoothly thereafter.
Check-in via the app without using the airport check-in kiosks
If you're in the airport, you can now check-in through the app! You don't have to wait in line at check-in kiosks at the airport, and you can check in without worry.
- All airports
- Not supported
Quickly get flight status updates for your flight
You can check your flights and the latest flight status on the "Home" in the app. You will also receive push notifications of changes in your flight status. This will make it harder for you to miss important information.
Purchase inflight sales items even when you’re not on the plane
You can purchase in-flight-only items from the app before or after your flight. This will allow you to spend more time relaxing on the plane and enjoy traveling light with no additional luggage as the purchased items will be delivered to your home.
Check-in via the app
If you are in the airport with your smartphone's location sharing turned on, you can check-in from the "Check-in" section of the app.
If you are in the airport with your smartphone's location sharing turned on, you can check-in from the "Check-in" section of the app.If you check-in via the app, you will not be issued a paper boarding pass. To present your boarding pass, please tap on "Show boarding pass" for the flight you are going to board, which is displayed on the "Home" section of the app.
- Please note that the check-in procedure is available from 90 minutes to 50 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- This service is not available for the booking of more than 5 passengers.
- The 2D barcode shown on the itinerary is different from the one on the boarding pass.
- This service is only available for domestic (flights within Japan) at all airports.
- Please check here for other boarding procedures.
If you turn on notifications from the app in the settings of your smartphone, and then turn on "push notifications" from "Menu" -> "Notification settings" in the app, you can be able to receive notifications of flight cancellations, delays, and other changes in flight information for your flights.
Purchase of inflight sales items
From the time you check-in at the airport until 12 hours after your arrival, you can purchase in-flight sales items from the online store banner at the bottom of the "Home" section of the app.
- Currently, only Japanese is supported.
- You must be a registered member of PEACH SHOP ONLINE to use this service.
- Only cash on delivery and credit cards are accepted as payment methods for purchases.
- A Peach account is required to use the app. Tap here to register.
- There are some differences in the functions and design between the iPhone app and the Android™ app.
- This app may use your location information.
- Please download the app from the Apple App Store (iTunes Store) or Google Play.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- iPhone, App Store, and iTunes Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All images are temporary images.