- KIXOsaka (Kansai)
- CTSSapporo (Shin-Chitose)
- NRTTokyo (Narita)
- HNDTokyo (Haneda)
- NGONagoya (Chubu)
- OKAOkinawa (Naha)
- ICNSeoul (Incheon)
- TPETaipei (Taoyuan)
- HKGHong Kong
- PVGShanghai (Pudong)
- BKKBangkok (Suvarnabhumi)
Peach has 4 different types of seats.
- Fast Seat
All seats in row #1
- The seats with extra legroom
- Your bags will be tagged and handled with high priority for baggage reclaim.
*There is a case that your baggage may not be returned with priority.
*Passenger seated in row #1 seat must store all the carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.
*The armrests of the first row seats (fast seats) cannot be raised.
- Smart Seat
All seats in rows #2 to #5
All seats in rows #12 and #13
*Passenger seated in the emergency exit row must store all the carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.
- Pleasure Seat
All seats from row #6 to row #11
Window seats from row #14 to row #30
- Standard Seat
All non-window seats from row #14 to row #30
- ・Please be noted that the seats in rows #11 and #12 do not recline.
- ・Part of our fleet has Pre-Reclined Seats( a certain degree of reclining fixed on the backrest)
Criteria for Using Emergency Exit Row Seats (rows #12 and #13)
In accordance with an ordinance issued by the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, emergency exit row seats can be assigned to passengers who satisfy all of the requirements below.
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Not accompanying children under 12 years of age
- Do not require the assistance of an escort or staff
- Do not have to assist an accompanying passenger in an emergency evacuation.
- Is capable of assisting in an emergency evacuation, such as opening or closing an aircraft door.
- Not be pregnant with an expected date of delivery within 28 days.
- Can communicate in Japanese or English.
- Can understand evacuation procedures and crew's instructions, and can verbally convey such information to other passengers.
*Please offer us to change your seat if you do not meet the above conditions.
*Passengers who do not meet all the conditions above may be requested to change a seat. Please be noted that the seat selection charge will not be refunded.
*Due to the physical effort required to properly assist the evacuation of an aircraft, it is recommended that pregnant passengers with an expected date of delivery of 29days or more and passengers who use a cane select a seat other than those in the emergency exit row.
We kindly request the assistance of passengers seated in the emergency exit row to enable the passengers to swiftly evacuate the aircraft in case of emergency.
Crew members will provide you the directions to perform some of the following tasks when it is necessary.
- Open the emergency exit.
- When evacuation of the aircraft is instructed, check through the window to ensure that there is no fire and the emergency exit window is not submerged in water. Remove the cover, remove the hatch inward by pulling the handle inside, and discard the hatch out of the aircraft.
- Assist other passengers in the evacuation.
- When the emergency exit is opened and the escape slide fully inflates, slide down and assist other passengers sliding down at the bottom of the escape slide.
- From inside the aircraft, guide other passengers to evacuate outside the aircraft in order.
- Instruct the other passengers to inflate life vests by pulling the cord, not inside the aircraft but on the wing.
Seat Selection Charges (per seat)
Charges vary depending on the fare type, route, and procedure location.
- Fees and Charges
Please refer below for fees and charges.
How to select a seat
Advanced seat selection is available via website, peach contact center and airport counter.
Your seat will be assigned automatically if you check-in without assigning a seat in advance, and you may not sit together with your companion.
It is not possible to change your seat after check-in or on board.
- ・Handling fee applies to procedures via the contact center and airport counters.
- ・Only Credit Cards and Peach Points are available for payment to purchase a seat via Peach Website ([Manage booking] page)/ Peach contact center/ Airport counter.
- ・Advanced seat selection is only available up to 3 hour before flight departure.
- ・Seat selection fee is not refundable, and an assigned seat can't be transferred to any other passengers.
- ・Seat selection fee applies every time when you change to a different seat.
- ・Under certain circumstances (such as alternative flight transfer caused by cancelled flight), your assigned seat is subject to change without notice.
Space Seat Option
Space Seat Option is an optional service that allows you to take up an unoccupied seat(s) next to yours