- KIXOsaka (Kansai)
- CTSSapporo (Shin-Chitose)
- NRTTokyo (Narita)
- HNDTokyo (Haneda)
- NGONagoya (Chubu)
- OKAOkinawa (Naha)
- ICNSeoul (Incheon)
- TPETaipei (Taoyuan)
- HKGHong Kong
- PVGShanghai (Pudong)
- BKKBangkok (Suvarnabhumi)
Peach has 4 different types of seats.
- Fast Seat
All seats in row #1
- The seats with extra legroom
- Your bags will be tagged and handled with high priority for baggage reclaim.
*There is a case that your baggage may not be returned with priority.
*Passenger seated in row #1 seat must store all the carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.
*The armrests of the first row seats (fast seats) cannot be raised.
- Smart Seat
- Seats at 2nd -5th rows and 12th-13th rows (emergency exit rows)
- Seats at 2nd -5th rows and rows #18 and #27 (emergency exit rows)
*Passenger seated in the emergency exit row must store all the carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.
- Pleasure Seat
- All seats of 6th-11th rows, and window seats from row #14 or behind
- All seats of 6th-11th rows, and window seats from row #12 or behind (except for rows #18 and #27)
- Standard Seat
All seats except ones described on the above
- ・Please be noted that the seats in rows #11 and #12 do not recline.
- ‐ Aircrafts A320: 11th-12th rows
- ‐ Aircraft A321LR: rows #17 and #26 (Please note seats 26D & 26E have a narrower seat width than other seats)
- ・Part of our fleet has Pre-Reclined Seats( a certain degree of reclining fixed on the backrest)
Criteria for Using Emergency Exit Row Seats
In accordance with an ordinance issued by the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism on April 1, 2021, emergency exit row seats can be assigned to passengers who satisfy all of the requirements below.
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Not accompanying children under 12 years of age
- Do not require the assistance of an escort or staff
- Do not have to assist an accompanying passenger in an emergency evacuation.
- Is capable of assisting in an emergency evacuation, such as opening or closing an aircraft door.
- Not be pregnant with an expected date of delivery within 28 days.
- Can communicate in Japanese or English.
- Can understand evacuation procedures and crew's instructions, and can verbally convey such information to other passengers.
- Can follow crew's instructions.
*Please offer us to change your seat if you do not meet the above conditions.
*Passengers who do not meet all the conditions above may be requested to change a seat. Please be noted that the seat selection charge will not be refunded.
*Due to the physical effort required to properly assist the evacuation of an aircraft, it is recommended that pregnant passengers with an expected date of delivery of 29days or more and passengers who use a cane select a seat other than those in the emergency exit row.
You will be required to assist our crew members in the case of an emergency evacuation.
Our crew members will provide you the directions to perform some of the following tasks.
- Keep other passengers away from the Emergency Exit Door until the crew member securely opens it.
- Follow the crew members’ instructions. Open the Emergency Exit Door after confirming the safety outside the aircraft.
- After the escape slide fully inflates, have other passengers evacuate as quickly as possible.
- Assist other passengers after evacuating from the aircraft.
- Direct other passengers to move away from the aircraft immediately.
- Others (Crew members will instruct other tasks when they are necessary.)
Please read the safety instructions leaflet in your seat pocket at your earliest convenience after boarding.
Those who are unable to perform or who do not wish to perform the tasks listed above are not permitted to be seated at the Emergency Exit Row Seats. Please inform the crew member to have your seat reassigned.
Seat Selection Charges (per seat)
The seat selection fees vary by the booked fare type, route and where/when you add it.
- Fees and Charges
Please refer below for fees and charges.
How to Select a Seat
Advanced seat selection is available via website, peach contact center and airport counter.
Your seat will be assigned automatically if you check-in without assigning a seat in advance, and you may not sit together with your companion.
It is not possible to change your seat after check-in or on board.
- ・Handling fee applies to procedures via the contact center and airport counters.
- ・Only Credit Cards and Peach Points are available for payment to purchase a seat via Peach Website ([Manage booking] page)/ Peach contact center/ Airport counter.
- ・Advanced seat selection is only available up to 3 hour before the departure time stated in the time table.
- ・Seat selection fee is not refundable, and an assigned seat can't be transferred to any other passengers.
- ・Seat selection fee applies every time when you change to a different seat.
- ・Under certain circumstances (such as alternative flight transfer caused by cancelled flight), your assigned seat is subject to change without notice.
Space Seat Option
Space Seat Option is an optional service that allows you to take up an unoccupied seat(s) next to yours