- KIXOsaka (Kansai)
- CTSSapporo (Shin-Chitose)
- NRTTokyo (Narita)
- HNDTokyo (Haneda)
- NGONagoya (Chubu)
- OKAOkinawa (Naha)
- ICNSeoul (Incheon)
- TPETaipei (Taoyuan)
- HKGHong Kong
- PVGShanghai (Pudong)
- BKKBangkok (Suvarnabhumi)
Notice: Peach Point payment is not available for flight bookings with insurance.
Forms Of Payment Methods
Peach allows you to choose the most convenient payment method based on your individual needs.
|Payment Methods||Available Currency*1||Location of payment made|
|Website||Contact center||Airport Counter|
|New booking||Booking change|
*Diners Club: JPY only
*Diners Club: JPY only
*1 JPY = Japanese Yen, KRW = Korean Won, CNY = Chinese Yuan, TWD = Taiwan Dollar, HKD = Hong Kong Dollar, THB = Thai Baht
*2 Available at Kansai Airport and Narita Airport counters for payment upon checked baggage only.
*3 The currency of Peach Points being issued.
*4 Peach Point payment cannot be combined with other forms of payment at the airport counters.
- Acceptable credit cards (including prepaid cards and debit cards).
*Union pay payment requires authentication code received through SMS (Short Message Service) on your mobile devices. So if you can't receive SMS on your mobile devices, you can't use Union pay.
Convenience Store/ATM/Internet Banking
- Payments at convenience stores（Payments over JPY 300,000 cannot be proceeded.）
*Please receive a receipt at the convenience store. Peach does not issue individual receipt for convenience store payments.
- Payments by Bank Transfer
*The limit for payments using cash cards is 1,000,000 JPY, and 100,000 JPY for cash payments. (The limit for payments using cash cards is subject to change depending on your personal settings.)
- Payments via Internet banking or at ATMs (Pay-easy service)
Most banking institutions within Japan are using this service enabling you to pay at your regular bank with ease. For details, please refer to the list below.
*Pay-Easy service hours differ depending on the banking institution, please check accordingly.
*Banking institutions which show the "Pay-easy" mark are available for this service.
- Internet Banking（Payments over JPY 300,000 cannot be proceeded.）
- ・These payment methods are only applicable to bookings that are made more than 72 hours prior to the departure time stated in the time table.
- ・Please note that if payments are not completed within 24 hours of purchase confirmation, your reservation will be canceled.
- ・Changes to your reservation cannot be made until your payment has been received. If you would like to change your reservation without completing your payment, please start a new reservation.
Peach Points can be used to pay for airfare, taxes and other fees applied to that booking.
Please see below for the details.
QR code payment
- QR code payment method available for settlement.
*Alipay payment is only available after verifying your Chinese national identification.
*For payment with PayPay, only the pre-charged "PayPay balance payment" can be used.
For details about PayPay, please refer to: PayPay(Japanese only)
*For details about LINE Pay, please refer to:LINE Pay