- KIXOsaka (Kansai)
- CTSSapporo (Shin-Chitose)
- NRTTokyo (Narita)
- HNDTokyo (Haneda)
- MYJMatsuyama / Ehime
- OKAOkinawa (Naha)
- ICNSeoul (Incheon)
- TPETaipei (Taoyuan)
- HKGHong Kong
- PVGShanghai (Pudong)
- BKKBangkok (Suvarnabhumi)
Aircraft & Seat Map
Below is information on the aircraft used for flights operated by Peach as well as the seat configuration inside the aircraft.
AIRBUS A320-200 is used for all flights operated by Peach; all the aircraft are new.
Technical Information on AIRBUS A320-200
|Height||11.76m||Maximum take-off weight||77t|
Peach offers Advance Seat Selection to passengers who would like to select seating on their own according to their preferences.
* Please note that the armrest on the first row (fast seat) does not raise.
* Part of our fleet has introduced the "pre-reclined seats" in all seats that has a certain degree of reclining fixed on the backrest.
Exit Row Seats
Based on Japanese Aeronautical Regulations (issued April 1, 2009), emergency exit row seats can be assigned to passengers who satisfy all of the requirements below.
The passengers must:
- 1. Be 15 years of age or older.
- 2. Not accompanying children under 12 years of age.
- 3. Not require the assistance of an escort or staff.
- 4. Do not have to assist an accompanying passenger in an emergency evacuation.
- 5. Is capable of assisting in an emergency evacuation, such as opening or closing an aircraft door.
- 6. Not be pregnant with an expected date of delivery up to 28 days.
- 7. Can communicate in Japanese or English.
- 8. Can understand evacuation procedures and crew's instructions, and can verbally convey such information to other passengers.
* Due to the physical effort required to properly assist the evacuation of an aircraft, it is recommended that pregnant passengers with an expected date of delivery of 29days or more and passengers who use a cane select a seat other than those in the emergency exit row.
We kindly request the assistance of passengers seated in the emergency exit row to enable the passengers to swiftly evacuate the aircraft in case of emergency. Crew members will provide you the directions to perform some of the following tasks when it is necessary.
Opening Emergency Exit
When evacuation of the aircraft is instructed, check through the window to ensure that there is no fire and the emergency exit window is not submerged in water. Remove the cover, remove the hatch inward by pulling the handle inside, and discard the hatch out of the aircraft.
Assisting Other Passenger in the Evacuation
When the emergency exit is opened and the escape slide fully inflates, slide down and assist other passengers sliding down at the bottom of the escape slide. From inside the aircraft, guide other passengers to evacuate outside the aircraft in order.
Instruct the other passengers to inflate life vests by pulling the cord, not inside the aircraft but on the wing.
Passenger who do not meet all the conditions above may be required to change seats.
Additionally, any passenger may be asked to change a seat if our staff judges the passenger does not meet all the conditions above for emergency exit row seating.
In this case, seat selection charges will not be refunded.
Passengers seated in emergency exit row seats must stowed all belongings in the overhead compartment.
* For FAQ about emergency exit, please click here.