- KIXOsaka (Kansai)
- CTSSapporo (Shin-Chitose)
- NRTTokyo (Narita)
- HNDTokyo (Haneda)
- MYJMatsuyama / Ehime
- OKAOkinawa (Naha)
- ICNSeoul (Incheon)
- TPETaipei (Taoyuan)
- HKGHong Kong
- PVGShanghai (Pudong)
- BKKBangkok (Suvarnabhumi)
Departure (3F, International Passenger Terminal)
Please complete check-in with our check-in counter between 120 minutes and 50 minutes before the schedule departure.
* Please check the flight information board in order to know the check-in counter of your flight.
2. Security checkpoint:
It is prohibited to carry liquids, aerosols and gels greater than 100ml.
* If you want to carry less than 100ml of liquids, they must be put in a transparent re-sealable plastic bag.
For more detail.
Please show your passport and immigration card. (Japanese nationals do not require the immigration card)
* Please come to the boarding gate 30 minutes prior to your flight departure
Arrival (1F, International Passenger Terminal)
If you have any health concerns please consult your doctor or quarantine officials.
Please present your passport, boarding pass and immigration card.
(Immigration cards are not required for Japan nationals.)
3. Baggage Claim:
Check your baggage carousel number on the monitor, and pick up your baggage.
4. Customs Inspection:
Passengers arriving from outside Japan must complete and submit a customs declaration form whether they have items to declare or not.
For more details about duty-free allowance, please check here.